Monday 15 July 2013

Lasagne

So I made Lasagne for dinner for my family, went down very well.
I used some pre-made ingredients but also created my own.

I got this recipe from Secretsauce.co.uk


Serves 4
Preparation time 10 minutes
cooking time 40 minutes
 
Ingredients
    500g minced beef
   500g jar red sauce for lasagne
   6 lasagna sheets (weighing about 100g)
  470g jar  white sauce for lasagne.             (I made my own White sauce by heating cheddar/parmesan cheese to a hot pan of whole milk. I stired consistantly until there were no lumps. Do not allow to boil!)
   5g mature Cheddar cheese, grated

Method:

1. Pre-heat the oven to 190°C / fan oven 170°C / Gas 5. Heat a large frying pan and add the mince, cook over a high heat, stirring well until browned and cooked through. Tip in the red sauce for lasagne, stir and simmer for 5 minutes, then remove from the heat.

2. Tip half the Bolognese mixture into a large rectangular baking dish measuring about 26cm x 20cm. Arrange 3 lasagne sheets on top, then spread half the white sauce (Or homemade cheese sauce I made) for lasagne over them. Repeat the layers, then sprinkle the grated cheese evenly over the surface.

3. Bake for 30-35 minutes, until cooked and golden brown. Allow to stand for a few minutes, then serve.
Enjoy :)


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment